Thursday, September 13, 2012

First post.

I created this blog for more personal posts as opposed to posting them to my tumblr.
As I type this post, it is 6:30 AM, and I'm incredibly tired. I've been awake a few hours now, and I can't get back to sleep. Not because I have an awful stomachache (which I do have at the moment) but because I can't stop thinking. Or rather, overthinking. I tend to do that a lot. Sometimes about a variety of subjects, sometimes about just one. This morning, my mind is wrapped around just one thing. Well, actually, just one person. This is a frequent occurance for me, thoughts of this person, no matter how much I try to force them away. It's tiring, really, projecting affection towards someone who may never return your feelings. I wish I could stop. I have TRIED to stop. But feelings like these are, unfortunately, inevitable and incredibly haunting. Kind of like a ghost. Sometimes these thoughts and feelings lurk around my mind until I become anxious and agitated. Other times, they aren't so prominent but you know they're always there.

No comments:

Post a Comment